Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Join Us On May 7 for the Bring Annie Home 5k

It is official, we will be hosting a 5k fundraising run on May 7 at 10am to raise money to adopt Annie Halpin.  We are tentatively planning on hosting it at Breckenridge park in Richardson.  The cost per runner is $125. You are more than welcome to donate more than that, but if we can get 50 - 100 people to commit to walk/run, then we will have the money we need!

I encourage you to invite your friends and family to sponsor you or to participate themselves.

I can't wait until Annie gets to meet you all, knowing that we all sacrificed so that she could have a blessed life!  Thanks for your help and support.  Please get the word out.

Click Here to Get Tickets

you can simply make a donation here:



1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sad. Your 5K was going to be my very first 5K ever! But we will be in Houston for a wedding on that Saturday. :( But I will have a donation for you. I hope that your 5K is a huge success so that your sweet baby girl can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete